Article 1 Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company shall comply with the Personal Data Protection Act, other relevant laws, national guidelines and other norms in relation to the handling of personal information collected and used in all of the Company's business operations.
Article 2 Purposes of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
(1) For the provision and operation of our services.
(2) To reply to enquiries from clients (including identification).
(3) To send emails about new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the client is using and information about other services provided by us.
(4) To contact the clients as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
(6) To charge clients for paid services.
(7) For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 3 Changes to the Purpose of use
(1) The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal data only if the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
(2) If the purpose of the use is changed, the changed purpose shall be announced here.
Article 4 Provision of personal data to third parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(1) Where required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(4) When it is necessary to co-operate with the execution of affairs prescribed by law by national institutions, a local authority or a person entrusted by them, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to whom the information is provided shall not be deemed to be a third party.
(1) Where the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) Where personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
(3) Where personal information that is to be shared with a specific person is provided to that specific person, and this fact and the items of personal information to be shared, the scope of the persons with whom the personal information will be shared, the purpose for which the information will be used and the name or names of the persons responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are readily available to the person in question.
Article 5 Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
If the Company receives a request from the person concerned to disclose, correct or discontinue the use of his or her personal data, it will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the person concerned.
Article 6 Improvements and prospects for the handling of personal information
The Company will carry out inspections of its handling of personal information, management systems and initiatives, and continuously improve and review them.
Article 7 Disposal of personal information
The Company shall erase or dispose of personal information when it is no longer necessary in light of the purpose for which it is used, and such erasure or disposal shall be carried out to the extent necessary for the performance of its business in a necessary and appropriate manner to prevent risks such as loss to external parties.
Article 8 Consultations, etc. concerning the handling of personal informationFor enquiries, including questions, consultations and complaints about our handling of personal data, please use the enquiry form on our website (https://www.p-lab.world/ja).